Friday, September 10, 2010

What is it that I love about dressing my kids up?

I found lighter costumes at Sams today for $11.88, so I bought 4. The nerdlet was really scared of them in the store and kept trying to get me to put them back, but I figured I would just use them on the bear cub. When I got them out to put them on the bear cub, the nerdlet decided to try them out instead.






Warming up to the idea?



"Roar!" says the bear cub.

"Let me help you with your hat, Bear Cub."


"I'm all done now, Mom."


"Daddy, I fly now. Get up!"

After these pictures she made me and her daddy continue to undress and redress her in the various costumes. I'm making a dress up chest for them to play in.

I'm constantly amazed at how much my girls love each other.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Great price on those costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable, and what a great price! I'll have to check Sam's out now...

    I loved playing dress-up as a kid. Did you? Maybe that's what you like so much. Or maybe watching the girls pretending to be whatever it is that they are dressed up as?

    That last picture is especially cute. :D

    ReplyDelete