Saturday, January 14, 2012

AustinTexStyles

My sister let me know about a fabric store in Austin called AustinTexStyles. Since I am visiting my mom with the girls this weekend in Austin, I had to stop by.

This is what I came home with. $14.00 total for a yard of each of high quality sweater fabric. I'm a little reluctant to let you know that this is more than I normally spend for fabric as I'm quite cheap, but two yards of fabric will make the girls four sweaters (or more).

The store itself isn't impressive and the name of the store isn't on any signs outside, but the fabrics speak for themselves. They also have trim and other items. I only took a few pictures as I was leaving as an afterthought, but here they are.





If you are looking for high quality wearable fashion fabrics and you have the chance to drop by, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment