Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Signe!

I have mentioned Alexander's adoption on here before. Today, a wonderful friend in the Down syndrome community Signe is having a birthday and she is donating 21 cents for every birthday wish left between Midnight May 10th and 11:30 p.m. today to Alexander's adoption fund!

You are never going to see one of those posts that says 'if everyone I know donates $5 then such and such would get this amount of money'. I don't believe in that sort of sentiment, but Signe is so generously inviting you to spend her money, so please wish her a happy birthday.

I already wished her a Happy Birthday on her wall, but I would love to wish her a giant 'Happy Birthday' again. I hope this birthday and the year following is extra special to her and her family. She certainly deserves it.


Happy, Happy Birthday, Signe!

No comments:

Post a Comment