Sunday, October 3, 2021

Simplicity 6895 version 4 and more of 6


Here is version 4 made for Darth Monkey when she was this size, but now worn by the grandbaby, who is very tall for 3 1/2.  This was the bear cub's favorite version of this dress, but for once it didn't seem to phase her that I put it on the grandbaby.  So I guess the bear cub likes her new version.


 


I couldn't get the bear cub to pose for me.  She was too interested in A Bug's Life.  




These girls love each other so much.



Next up are two more versions, but I don't know how long that will take for me to get to.  I can't just sit and sew as much as I used to and I wear out much sooner.  I am enjoying blogging my sewing again though and I do wish I had a sewing record of what I have done while I wasn't blogging.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute style! I’m not surprised your girls love them!

    ReplyDelete