Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Dog training

The new puppy is named Thunder.  She is amazing.  I'm training her to be a working dog and she is a natural.  My nerdlet is on the spectrum and we have had elopement scares twice since she has moved to the middle school, (STEM Academy) that she is attending, so my plan was basically to teach the puppy to behave in public and to track and find the girls (mostly the nerdlet and the bear cub), but she is such a natural that I have bigger plans for her now. 

One of the things that I often misplace is my phone.  I always know where it is when I am home, but I pick it up when leaving the house and inevitably something or someone distracts me and I put it down in some unstandard place.  At that point, I use the computer to call it and then listen for the ring to find it.  Today when I called it, Thunder ran to the phone (in the bathroom) and barked at it.  She is going to be very, very helpful if she can find and retrieve things.

No comments:

Post a Comment