Friday, November 1, 2019

Thankful

It's November 1st and I did not realize how long it has been since I posted.  I may have mentioned before that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  For me there is nothing better than celebrating being grateful with friends and family and food.

Today I am especially grateful for heating, especially in the car.  We're having unseasonable cold here in San Antonio and I am not prepared.  I have my grandbabies living with me and I don't have enough warm clothes for me or for the baby handy.  I've made a number of pairs of pants for her but no warm tops yet so I'm so thankful that while dropping all the girls off at school that we can be nice and comfy in the car.

As an added bonus a pic from last night of our household, minus myself and all our animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment