Monday, January 3, 2011

Cupcakes

My MIL bought the nerdlet a Babycakes Cupcake Maker for Christmas. I told her that we would make cupcakes on Monday. Here she is yesterday anticipating it.

She woke up this morning and told me it was cupcake day. She was given a choice of what kind to make and she actually chose a package of Betty Crocker chocolate chip muffins. This was especially convenient for me because we only had to add water and it would make 6 normal size muffins and in the cupcake maker it made 10 mini muffins.


The bear cub definitely approved of the nerdlet's baking.


Overall, the cupcake maker is a great little invention for making a small amount of cupcakes or muffins without heating up the whole house. I'm considering buying some of the fake eggs so that I can easily half and quarter recipes for the nerdlet to make without always using box mixes. Next in line, though, is carrot cake since that is the nerdlet's current favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment