Friday, November 9, 2018

Day 9 of Thanks

I am thankful for digital cameras.  I got my first camera for my 10th birthday.  It was a Kodak instamatic which Polaroid sued Kodak over and so it was almost instantly recalled.  It took them two years to resolve and give credit for a new camera, so it took a while for me to discover just how bad a photographer I could be.  I got some good pictures over the years before my first digital camera, but I also wasted an awful lot of money and film, too.  The ability to just delete bad pictures and to see immediately helped improve my pictures so much.  I'm finally to the point where I can rely on the fact that I took a good picture for the most part and so rarely have to check anymore and I don't think I ever would have gotten to this point without digital cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment