Thursday, November 1, 2018

November Thanks

It's November and Thanksgiving is still my favorite holiday.  I love the dedication of a day to appreciate all that you have to be grateful for.  I know I have been absent for a while and I'm hoping that posting my daily thanks will help me get back into the groove of posting again.

As always I am thankful for my family and friends, near and far.  I am truly blessed with all the people in my life that love and support me.  I could post once each day just about a particular person and not run out of people to post about.

Today though I am reflecting on being grateful for having such a busy and full life.  I am grateful that I have my girls that fill my day with work but also with joy and love.  I am grateful for my mom that broke her knee and has needed me to be helping her with daily things because it means that I still have her and she is near for me to appreciate.  I am grateful for the cats and dogs that cause extra work as I struggle to keep muddy paws wiped up because it has been raining so much lately here.  I'm grateful for the extra messy downstairs that resulted from us losing a garage and putting in a downstairs bedroom so that I don't have to crawl upstairs on bad days.  I'm grateful for all the annoying appointments because it means that the school is working to accommodate my girls special education needs and that I have doctors to help with all the medical and other issues that my family and I have.  Yes, I feel like I'm constantly running behind, but I also feel needed and valued and my life is never boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment