Saturday, November 10, 2018

Day 10 of Thanks

I'm so grateful for all the wonderful fresh produce available and for HEB, our Texas grocery store.  I love Bountiful Baskets where I get a basket every other week.  San Antonio has multiple produce distributors and I am really fond of River City Produce, which is actually where our site of Bountiful Baskets gets our produce.

I'm also rather thankful that my girls are big produce eaters.  The nerdlet's favorite food is caldo de res, which I am making today.  She loves it so much, she wanted me to bring bowls of it to school for her birthday instead of cupcakes and tells me she would be a vegetarian if she could still have the meat and stock didn't count.  The Bear Cub is one of the few children I know with Down syndrome that doesn't have constipation issues and I can only attribute it to the amount of produce she eats.  Darth Monkey will eat all the berries you give her and has been known to eat all of the steamed cauliflower I made for the family for dinner while I'm finishing the rest of the meal.  Fresh produce makes my whole family happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment