Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 things that make me happy

It's been a while since I did this and I don't keep any sort of tally on it so some of these might be repeats from one of my other lists or from the things I'm thankful for.

1. Caffeine!
2. Really comfortable shoes
3. My gym (though it will make me happier when Darth Baby turns 3 months and I can check her into the nursery there and go anytime and not just when Q is home).
4. My Kindle (I like it so much someday I might actually spend money on a Kindle book and not just read the freebies)
5. Rachel Coleman (I know I've listed Signing Times probably more than once, but Rachel is completely inspirational, too).
6. That the nerdlet and bear cub like to eat healthy foods
7. The beautiful 70 degree weather we're having right now
8. Lemon scented liquid handsoap (I really need to find a place where I can buy it in bulk)
9. Cloth diapers (See note on bottom)
10. Glee (They actually seem to be trying to cover every type of prejudice - race, gender, homosexuality, disability, and currently obesity)

It is a really, really good thing both that I use cloth diapers and that Darth Baby dislikes being wet. Last night, Q watched the girls since I have been sick and am still recovering, and since he didn't want to mess with pulling clean diapers out of the dryer, he put Darth Baby in a disposable that we have on hand for trips. I apparently don't even think to change Darth Baby unless she cries about it or the diaper is so full that it leaks out everywhere. Those jokes about disposables holding pounds of waste are true. That diaper was so heavy.

1 comment:

  1. i would love any and all the quilting advice you have to give. thank you! i will be in sa next week. we have a baptism and an engagement party and most of my family hasn't met rosie yet so there will be lots of that but maybe we can meet up. what's your schedule like? email me. christiharrison@gmail.com i can give you my info ect.

    ReplyDelete