I decided before the nerdlet was born to start a bargello quilt. I didn't bother to read how to do them and sort of just picked some fabrics and decided to try my luck. The top was finished over five years ago and I finally got around to quilting it this past week. Here is the quilted top in natural light.
I finished binding it last night and it just came out of the dryer under the bright halogens.
And a closeup of the quilting.
I mean to hang it somewhere but it is just a smidge too wide for all my wall spaces that I thought were right for it. It kind of makes me sad that I might have to hang it where it will be half hidden and considering moving one of the girls large toys (either the doll house or the kitchen) to the upstairs even though they are played with a lot where they are. I'll likely just put in somewhere else until the girls outgrown one or the other.
I'm thinking I might invest in a book now and make one the 'right' way.