Friday, November 8, 2013

Superhero Movies

I am grateful that superhero movies are so popular and being made so often right now.  We watched the new Thor movie last night and I enjoyed it a lot.  It's not as engaging to me as the Iron Man series, but definitely watchable, though it could have used more Loki, in my opinion.  Q and I really like superhero movies and there definitely seems to be more being made well lately than in the past, or is that because time is moving so much faster now that I have three children?  Either way, I'm grateful for the opportunity to watch them.

I am also grateful that other people let me know when recipes they try are failures so that I don't have to try them myself.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about watching super hero movies! I think the advances in CGI are the driving force behind how quickly super hero movies are coming out now. Eric and I haven't seen the new Thor yet, but hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete