Saturday, June 16, 2012

Burda 06-2011-111 Take 4

Too many changes to a pattern that works already wasn't really the best idea.  I took the four darts in 1/4 inch on each side for a total of 2 inches out of the waist, cut the an inch off the center front seam, and added 3 1/2 inches to the length (this is after grading them up to a size 48).  The original shorts are uber comfortable but are too short and they ride a little and gape in the back.  The new shorts fit great in the back, but are tight and bunch in the front and because of this, the pocket gapes open.  They are wearable but not really that comfortable.  I think they may fit great if I were to lose at least five pounds, but as I'm not the best at losing weight, I think I may return to the original pattern for the time being.


Anyway, on to the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment