Friday, July 19, 2013

Jazz Musician

I was feeling the need to play with paint yesterday and decided that I needed to make my first palette knife painting.  I used acrylic paints and watched this video and went to work.

The first picture is with flash and the second without.  I finished them up this morning and they still need to dry.

I know it isn't great, but it is my first try and they look better in person.  I'm actually pretty pleased with the attempt.

Other than that I've been spending time teaching math and working on quick pieces in my MIL UFO pile - mostly shorts.  This isn't all of the ones I've done, but a quick pic from yesterday.

My pile grew once more and I think I'm not going to allow anymore to be added until I take care of the pile that I have.  It isn't like I don't have a ton of my own unfinished objects to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment