Here are the final measurements for the pieces with the seam allowances. I'm planning on using my new bias tape foot for the neckline so I am going to give two measurements. One for using a facing and one for the bias tape method. First for the bias tape method.
A - a + 1 1/4" (which is 5/8" for the top seam and for the bottom seam) = 9 1/4 inches
B - b + 1 1/2" (which is 3/4" for each sleeve hem) = 36 1/2 inches
C - c + 1 1/4" = 9 1/4 inches
D - d + 3/4" = 10 3/4 inches
E - e + 5/8" = 8 1/4 inches
F - f + 1 1/4" = 7 1/4 inches (For the bottom tier of the skirt, cut at least an extra 1/8 for the hem at the bottom of the dress, so for Nerdlet's 7 3/8)
G - g + 1 1/4" = 31 1/4 inches
H - h + 1 1/4" = 46 1/4 inches
I - i + 1 1/2" = 61 1/4 inches (You actually might want to cut f on this one longer if you are unsure of the total length of your dress and want to make sure it is long enough).
J - j + 5/8" = 4 4/8 inches
Here are the differences for using facing. First for the facing pattern, I would use the triangles for the front top piece marked by C and E and a back facing piece by length of 2E by 6 inches (less for a children's dress.
A, B, C, D, F, G, H, & I will be the same.
E - e + 5/8"
Creative Sewing Center here in SA has started branching out from just quilting fabric and I took pictures of some of the pretty rayons that they have that could be used for this dress.
Here are the two I particularly liked, if I was making this for myself.
I let the nerdlet choose fabric from my stash, even among some quality pieces, and she chose a cheap, solid purple cotton that I'm fairly sure I got for $1/yard. So I'll be using that. It's probably better as I'm not sure how she's going to feel about a floor length dress.