Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More bibs

After trying out the new bib pattern on Darth Baby, I realized that none of the other bibs we had were going to make me happy anymore and that I had to make a bunch more. I picked up a package of 18 wash cloths at Wal-mart for $4.00. These were a little disappointing because they were about an inch smaller on all sides than any I had at home which made for much smaller bibs that likely aren't going to fit her too much longer (though they still fit the nerdlet). I ended up feeling tired of making bibs after 12.

Here are pictures of most of them (some are still in the wash).




The nerdlet claimed this one as her own.

If you have a baby with reflux, these are definitely great bibs for you.

3 comments:

  1. Where were you when my kids were spewing back (it seemed like) more than they could possibly have taken in? ;) Oh, yeah, I wasn't really sewing much then. These look great, and practical, and you have far more bib-sewing tenacity than I think I ever would...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I was asking my husband why I didn't think of this with the first one. I wasn't as inspired. With Darth Baby we were going through a ton of bibs each day, I only seem to be going through two or three of these. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 bibs? And so cute too?! Well done!

    ReplyDelete