After trying out the new bib pattern on Darth Baby, I realized that none of the other bibs we had were going to make me happy anymore and that I had to make a bunch more. I picked up a package of 18 wash cloths at Wal-mart for $4.00. These were a little disappointing because they were about an inch smaller on all sides than any I had at home which made for much smaller bibs that likely aren't going to fit her too much longer (though they still fit the nerdlet). I ended up feeling tired of making bibs after 12.
Here are pictures of most of them (some are still in the wash).
The nerdlet claimed this one as her own.
If you have a baby with reflux, these are definitely great bibs for you.