I've had this pattern for a long time.
Sometime early in my pregnancy with the bear cub, I modified the pattern to fit the nerdlet and cut it out but I had severe Carpal's Tunnel during my pregnancies and never finished sewing it. So I finished it for Darth Baby to wear today. It's a good thing I finished it now as it doesn't look like it will fit her much longer.
It's perfect in the stitching and the binding and almost completely unfinished on the seams. My serger was giving me a hard time and instead of spending the time fixing it I took shortcuts, such as zigzagging some of the seams and ignoring the rest. It is made out of Tutti Frutti fabric which is great for clothes for little ones as it is super easy to sew and clean and requires no ironing. I love that the many outfits we have made with this fabric (my MIL has made a bunch) are all still unstained.
I also made a ton of red bias tape. For less than the cost of one package, I bought the fabric on sale to make 25 to 50 yards depending on width and it took me a little less than 3 hours to make it from start to end. I will confess to hating making bias tape, but I can't see spending money on it when I go through so much.
I ordered Ottobre magazine and got the first issue and I'm excited about trying it out. The one I received is all children's patterns and many require bias tape so I'll likely be making more in the near future.