Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sewcation and Another Birthday

It's my birthday again (my second this year). Even though the calendar still hasn't told me it is, I know because my cousin has sent me another birthday gift! I'm going to use it on my very first sewcation this weekend. Q and I have an agreement where we spend a weekend a month apart and even though we did this this past weekend, he has agreed to take the three girls and spend the weekend with my mom so that I can have some time to sew. How many men do you know that would volunteer to take three babies and spend a weekend with their MIL? Isn't he the best?

Here are the pictures of the fabric.
This one is going to be my dress for Darth Baby's baptism next week.









Any bets as to how long until I lose a finger?

No comments:

Post a Comment