I've been busy today. I finally finished the sani-sacks for the therapists and relatives.
I managed to split the snap on the UT version, so that one was pretty much a waste, and on one of the blue calico ones, I put the flap snap upside down, so that is why the flap is folded under again. I'll be loading up on snaps at the next notions sale.
The rest of this post is going to be about how I made two sacks in one hoop. I really hate wasting the embroidery stabilizer and decided that I needed to find a way to conserve the material. I was thinking about just making the smaller sack size with the medium eyelet, but found I could fit two medium sacks in my largest hoop.
I placed the two side by side with one of them rotated 180 degrees.
Step B is even easier and I just placed them side by side without offsetting them, still turning one 180 degrees and trimming the side of the right sack close to the edge.
Now, at some point I can get to sewing some clothing for myself and maybe a few items for the bear cub (since she needs shorter sleeves on her long sleeve items and her sisters can easily wear store bought).