Thursday, November 24, 2011

Double Day

I didn't post yesterday, so I'll list two things today.

I'm so very thankful for having an adequate water heater. I'm thankful that I can still get warm water for my shower when there is other water being used, such as the dishwasher or a load of diapers (pretty much the only laundry I wash in hot water).

Today, I'm especially grateful for this wonderful day of thanks. This is my favorite holiday. I love how you feel when you contemplate all the wonderful things in your life that you have to be grateful for. I've done this November thanks thing a number of times before and I find that by Thanksgiving it is so easy to find things to be Thankful for and that in general I'm in a better mood than at the beginning of the month. I really needed this little boost this year and am so glad that we have this holiday to inspire this.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment