Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Beloved Ally

If you've been reading a while, you know a little about my puppies.  My Ally is fifteen and struggling right now, so I'm having a hard time coming up with my grateful today.  I normally have enough that come to mind that I could post multiples and today they are all Ally-based and I don't want to post about any of them because it feels like good-bye.

I'm just grateful that most of my days are filled with feeling of thankfulness and things to be thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping your baby feels better and know the feeling when your furry child is up in age and not feeling good. Currently dealing with my 12 year old german shepard/chow chow who is experiencing hip dysplasia... Its painful to see them struggle. Sending big (((hugs))).

    ReplyDelete