Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful for my Family

November has my favorite holiday.  I love a holiday dedicated to being thankful with lots of delicious food.  As in past years, I'm going to try to post every day on something I'm thankful for.  I'll also try to post more of my sewing projects.

Today I'm especially thankful for my family.  I've had baby lust since I was four years old.  Until fairly recently, it looked like I was not going to have any children and now the oldest of my three girls is going to be five.  How did that happen?  After my first faux marriage that was so lacking that even the Catholic church felt that it didn't even need a real annulment and had me sign a paper to dissolve my pretend marriage, I really didn't think I would get married again.  Then after being friends with Q for well over a decade, we decided to give it a go and it has worked so incredibly well.  We have been married for over 6 years and friends for almost 20 years.  My life is filled with so much love and contentment (but not complacency).  I'm so thankful for how much joy each of my family members brings to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment