Friday, November 16, 2012

The Drama Princess

My beautiful niece, front and center, doing something she definitely has a talent for, though unfortunately, I didn't get to see her performance last night.  I know she did fantastic because I've seen her perform before and she is eloquent and poised and thrives on the attention.


I am thankful for my niece and the time I get to spend with her.  I've loved this little girl since before she was my niece or I even thought she would be.  I am grateful that my girls have at least one cousin that they are growing up with and I'm so glad to see their relationship grow and thrive, especially for the nerdlet, who is personality-wise almost the exact opposite.

The Drama Princess doesn't have the easy relationship with my girls that they have with each other.  She is an only child and often struggles with things like sharing and taking turns, but she is getting better at these things all the time.

All three of my girls love her and look forward to her weekly visits and are not happy when I have to cancel them, which happens way more than I would like.  The Drama Princess definitely adds so much to our lives with her vibrancy and unique style.

I'll leave you with a picture of her dance moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment