I ordered the Tiramisu dress pattern after reading about it on a ton of blogs and most recently Moonthirty wrote that she made it without alterations and it fit her perfectly. It came really fast after my ordering of it and I moved everything out of my sewing area so that I could give it a shot.
I had a lot more problems with it and my first rendition did not come out so beautifully.
Now the pattern goes up to D sized cups and I am a DDD. Instead of doing any of my normal methods for a FBA, I extrapolated from what they had as A, B, C, and D to two more cup sizes. The dress I made is pretty much the 35 with this extrapolation. This resulted in my having to gather the front bodice vertically and horizontally, but again I think that was from the almost complete lack of stretch in my knit. I don't really know what fix I'm going to try for attempt number two yet, but I do like the style of the dress and I do want to make myself one.
My mom was visiting today and this dress became instantly hers. It's a little roomy in the bodice, but when I tried to take that room out, the back became tight on her so it remains just a little roomy in the bodice.