I promised more info on my new favorite dress and here it is. We don't own a full length mirror so I learned to use the timer on my camera and it's kind of fun, so hopefully no more blurry dark bathroom pictures.
First, a picture of the fabric that I used. I have enough for another garment if it doesn't take too much fabric so that's nice.
Here are my changes to the front bodice. My version is on the bottom. The first thing I did was trace the right side. Then, I took the back piece and matched it to the top drawing a line straight across (for the DDD version it was slightly higher from the stretchline to the shoulder). For the bottom, I drew the bottom right corner another size down and curved it smoothly to the other side meeting where the bottom of the sleeve would be for one more size out. The last thing I did was draw the underarm piece for the 35 and then traced a line from the bottom of the sleeve to the shoulder point.
And here I am in the dress in a much clearer photo.
I love this dress enough that if I didn't live in the heat of Texas, I *might* consider shapewear.